You can report neglect or abuse of any animal in your City.

Your city law may define animal cruelty as a situation where a person causes unjustified harm, pain, or suffering to an animal or neglects an animal's care by not providing it with proper food, water, medical care, or suitable shelter.

Dial: 311 for the following service requests:

​​Animal - Attack in Progress
Animal - Bite
Animal - Confined
Animal - Confined in Vehicle
Animal - Confinement Outdoors
Animal - Cruelty
Animal - Sick/Injured
Animal - Tethering

If you are not sure whether to report not, dial 311 and ask.